Turn Online into SHOWTIME! The TASCAM MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42B is your personal production and online broadcast studio. Featuring a professional quality audio interface and a number of unique real-time effects, the MINISTUDIO Creator delivers everything you need to become the next internet sensation. Something to say? Something to play? At...
Turn Online into SHOWTIME!
The TASCAM MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42B is your personal production and online broadcast studio. Featuring a professional quality audio interface and a number of unique real-time effects, the MINISTUDIO Creator delivers everything you need to become the next internet sensation.
Something to say? Something to play?
Under the hood, the MiNiSTUDIO Creator also features dual 4-band parametric EQ, adjustable on-board compression and a digital reverb effect with a convenient front panel depth control. And just in case you'd like to add a bit of music to the mix the MiNiSTUDIO Creator features two Hi-z 1/4&qout; inputs ready to accept an electric guitar or bass. Talk on, or rock on. It's up to you.
Find your voice
When set to Creator, the MiNiSTUDIO transforms into a professionally specced two-channel USB Audio Interface. Perfectly suited for any DAW or video editing software, the combination of dual HDDA mic preamps, Hi-z inputs, EQ, compression and reverb deliver a powerful and flexible front end for any media production task.
Features at a glance
Audio interface functions
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB2.0 computer connection
- Compliant with USB Audio 2.0
- Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter (sold separately).
- USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
- Operation confirmed with major DAW software, including Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
- Operation confirmed with major streaming and calling software
- 2 HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- XLR/TRS input jacks support balanced input and can provide +48V phantom power
- Mini jack mic input (MIC 1)
- Supports connection of 4-pole earphone with mic
- Stereo mini jack AUX input that can be used to connect portable audio players and game devices
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser mic
- Support for low-level dynamic mic input signals
- DSP effects (equalizer, compressor and reverb)
- Input monitoring function allows input sounds to always be heard before they are transmitted
- Stereo analog RCA output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- 3 PON trigger pads that are self-lighting and velocity-sensitive
- REVERB knob that can be used to adjust the amount of reverb
- Voice effect on/off button
- ON AIR button that starts transmission to the computer
- Stereo mini jack headphone output
- 1/4” headphone output
- Separate controls for line and headphone output volumes
- BROADCAST/CREATOR mode switch
- Dedicated software has EASY and EXPERT tabs
- Audio files can be assigned to PON trigger pads by dragging and dropping
- Velocity can be turned on/off for PON trigger pads
- PON trigger pad volume adjustment
- PON trigger pad repeat ON/OFF
- PON trigger pad fade in/out setting
- PON trigger pad start time setting
- 4 sound presets with equalizer and compressor settings
- 5 voice effect presets
- Voice effect parameter adjustment
- 5 reverb presets
- Reverb type and parameter setting (HALL/ROOM/LIVE/STUDIO/PLATE)
- Buffer size setting (64/128/256/512/1024) function (Windows only)
- Mic input MONO/STEREO switching (MONO in BROADCAST mode, STEREO in CREATOR mode)
- Transmitted signal MONO/STEREO switching
- ASIO ON/OFF switch that allows mic audio to be transmitted after effect processing (Windows only)
- Loopback function that mixes computer audio with transmitted audio
(automatically OFF in CREATOR mode
- PC Audio Out (PC output sound) and Master Out (audio transmitted to PC) volume adjustment
- Lightweight design convenient for mobile use
- 2 strap attachment points allow commercially-available camera straps to be attached
- Product compliant with RoHS
* Restrictions when connecting iOS devices
- PON trigger pads do not function.
- Effect type settings cannot be changed.
- External power supply is necessary.
- This unit will not provide power to the iOS device.
- You will need an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately) for connection.