Pro Audio & Lighting Instore/Online Return Policy
Occasionally you may receive an item that is not functional. If your purchase is inoperable, return it to the store location or if you purchased it online EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY at returns@ProAAL.com so we can help you troubleshoot the problem. It is the customer’s responsibility to return items to the store location they purchased them from. If the product is defective and was purchased online or over the phone and was shipped it is the customers responsibility to ship items claimed defective or “DOA” (dead on arrival) back to ProAAL. ProAAL must be contacted within 5 days of receipt of the product to obtain an RA number. No returned products will be accepted without an RA number. ProAAL will test the item and if determined defective we will credit ground shipping and replace or fix the item and return at no charge. Any Product returned as “defective” which is tested and deemed working or if the item is determined damaged by the customer a $15 fee plus repair/replacement costs, and shipping charges will be assessed to the customer.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with a purchased product, you may return the item within 30 days for an exchange or store credit toward another item. No cash, credit card, PayPal, or Amazon refunds **See Return Exceptions** All store credits and exchanges are less processing fees and original shipping and handling fees. Items must be returned new, resalable condition, any gear that has been rack mounted, damaged gear due to misuse, and any product that looks used, cannot be resold as new will automatically be charged a minimum 25% restocking fee. All approved returns MUST be in new condition and include all original packaging, accessories (e.g., power adapters, cables, bulbs, etc.) and paperwork (e.g., owner’s manual, warranty card, etc.) or they will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Please do not write on the box, manual or warranty card until certain you will keep this purchase. If applicable, include a copy of the packing list and clearly indicate your reason for return.
Special order items are guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these item(s) are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned to us for credit or exchange. They must be returned to the manufacturer as a warranty claim.
Items that do not qualify for a return include items in an unsellable condition, items with missing parts, items that have been altered and/or modified, and items returned more than 30 days after delivery. A minimum 25% restock fee may apply to any item not returned in original condition. Also, any items listed below are not eligible for a return, no exceptions. Items qualifying for a return are at the sole discretion of store management.
- Used gear or items with signs of use, or wear and tear
- Repair components or parts including but not limited to replacement woofers, horns, and tweeters.
- Software (this may include hardware that includes software), sound cards, expansion boards that have been opened, USB and firewire audio or MIDI interfaces, duplicators/tape duplicators/DAT recorders/recording media, or electronics.
- Consumable items (items that are used once by design) such as fluids, gels, cartridges and styli, bulk cable, carpeting and replacement lamps, CDs, and Karaoke Discs, Vinyl.
- Any item that comes in direct contact with the user’s head and/or mouth such as microphones and headphones. This is due to health concerns, No exceptions.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Always inspect your shipment for obvious damage before signing the shipping release. You may request, in the shipper's presence, to open the box to inspect it for concealed damage. If an item arrives damaged, email us within 72 hours of receipt of the item at returns@ProAAL.com. The item will be picked up and inspected for shipping damage. Please be advised the return fees may apply if damage is not a result of shipping.
If the carrier returns an item because it was refused or undeliverable to the address provided, a 25% restocking fee will apply and shipping charges will not be refunded, this includes all outbound and inbound shipping fees. If the item was shipped for free, outbound shipping fees (and tariffs and duties on international shipments) will also be added to the restock fee at the time of return to our warehouse.
We will pay the return freight charges along with any return item that is a result of our error. You will be responsible for all other return shipping charges
CUSTOMER RETURN PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE ORDERS
- To ensure proper processing of your return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your RA number and instructions
- All items received without a RA number will be refused at customer’s expense
- RETURN EVERYTHING
Any gear that has been rack mounted, damaged gear due to misuse, and any product that looks used and cannot be resold as new, will automatically be charged a minimum 25% restocking fee. Package your return correctly. To protect your return please repack items using all original materials. Double box your shipment to prevent damage. If your return is damaged in shipping due to poor packaging, we will not accept the return for a credit of any type.
- Insure for full value of your purchase
- Write the Return Authorization Number (RA Number) on the shipping label.
- Keep your tracking!
- Ship your items back with a traceable service like UPS or FedEx. We are not responsible if your return merchandise is lost in transit.
You are responsible for your return merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse!
**There are no returns without original sales receipt**
**All online and phone orders concerning returns must be sent to email@example.com**
Absolutely no returns or refunds after 30 days of purchase