As of May 11th, our hours have been extended to Monday through Friday 10am to 6pm.
- We ask that you call ahead and complete your transactions over the phone if possible so we can have everything ready for you when you arrive.
- If possible, we will process your payment over the phone via credit card or Paypal.
- When you arrive, call the store and we will have the items brought out to you.
- Repair drop offs and pick ups will be handled in a similar fashion.
- Special arrangements can be made for needs outside of these hours.
Pro Audio and Lighting has made adjustments to keep our employees and customers safe.
- We are asking our employees to self-monitor temperature and to stay home if they feel sick.
- We are currently limiting the number of employees and customers in the store at one time. Be patient with us as we may be working with several customers at once.
- We are continuing extra cleaning procedures to safeguard our staff and customers including extra sanitizing and cleaning of counters, doorknobs and employee common areas.
- Masks, hand sanitizer and surface cleaners have been provided to all employees.
- All employees must wear a mask when working with the public. At this time, we ask that all customers do the same.
- A 6-foot barrier has been placed around the cash register area
- Extra steps are being taken to sanitize any rental coming in and going out.
- Answering phones, making sales and processing online orders and requests!
- Still accepting repairs. Expect possible delays as some parts are scarce.
- Repairing and returning repairs as soon as possible.
- Doing onsite site surveys, following Michigan Covid 19 guidelines
- Doing onsite repairs and installs following Michigan Covid 19 guidelines
- Accepting rental reservations and rental pick up and deliveries.
Please call us if you have questions or if we can assist in a sale, rental, repair, or installation. We don’t know what the new normal will be or how log this will last, but we need your support and ask that you think about local stores as this pandemic has affect them more than national chains.