Whether you're referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go. MONITORING ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop,...
Whether you're referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. Choose between the high-performance MC-150 that is perfect for studio monitoring and DJs and the MC-250 for reference quality sound that is great for critical listening and mixing. Both models feature large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
PROFESSIONAL CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES
- High-Performance Monitoring Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Professional Design
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz