ProX XS-MCX8000WLTOB ProX fits DENON MCX8000 Flight Road Case With Sliding Laptop Shelf and Wheels Description TheÿProX XS-MCX8000WLTOB flight case is designed to fit theÿDenonÿMCX8000ÿcontroller and is craftedÿusingÿthe highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear...
ProX XS-MCX8000WLTOB ProX fits DENON MCX8000 Flight Road Case With Sliding Laptop Shelf and Wheels
TheÿProX XS-MCX8000WLTOB flight case is designed to fit theÿDenonÿMCX8000ÿcontroller and is craftedÿusingÿthe highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe, this case will ensure your investment is protectedÿat all times.
The XS-MCX8000WLTOB with includedÿsliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Certified Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. ÿAdditionally, there isÿ4" of space behind the controller to safely storeÿyourÿcables and small accessories.ÿBelow the controller,ÿthere is an additional space measuringÿ19" widthÿx 2.75" height for convenience. ÿThe front removable panel allows easy andÿimmediateÿaccess to the front controls and headphoneÿinputs. ÿThe laptopÿshelf is also removable andÿcan be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
Note:ÿFor the safety of your equipment, pleaseÿdo not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- Black on Black Digital Honey Comb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- 4" cables and small accessories in the back
- Below the Controller Space: 19" W x 2.75" H
- Sliding Laptop Shelf: 31" x 12"
- Controller compartment: 28.5 x 16
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
33.00"L x 22.00"W x 9.00"H
Weight: 41.00 lbs
34.00"L x 24.00"D x 11.00"H
Weight: 44.00 lbs