ProX XS-DJ808WLTBL FITS ROLAND DJ-808 and Denon MC7000 With SLIDING LAPTOP SHELF and WHEELS BLACK ON BLACK Description The ProX XS-DJ808WLTBL Flight case designed by PROX CASES fits Roland DJ-808 / Denon MC7000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for...
ProX XS-DJ808WLTBL FITS ROLAND DJ-808 and Denon MC7000 With SLIDING LAPTOP SHELF and WHEELS BLACK ON BLACK
The ProX XS-DJ808WLTBL Flight case designed by PROX CASES fits Roland DJ-808 / Denon MC7000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your Roland DJ-808 controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DJ808WLTBL with sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
It's all about the options. This item is part of our Black On Black series, which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. Black is always in style, and an all-black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
This item is part of our Black On Black series, which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
- Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
26.00"L x 16.00"W x 2.00"H
30.00"L x 22.00"W x 9.00"H
Weight: 35.00 lbs
32.00"L x 24.00"D x 11.00"H
Weight: 42.00 lbs