The ProX X-MXTSBLTBL Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Pioneer DDJ-SB DDJ-SB2 and Numark Mixtrack Pro2 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all...
The ProX X-MXTSBLTBL Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Pioneer DDJ-SB DDJ-SB2 and Numark Mixtrack Pro2 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The X-MXTSBLTBL is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood reinforced steel ball corners as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
It's all about the options! This item is part of our Black on Black series which features a black finish with black hardware for a sleek professional look. There's no going back. This stunning black on black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
For your safety and the safety of your equipment do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!