The ProX T-LS45C folding triangle crank truss system. a capacity of 250lbs evenly distributed. Truss sections are 6" in overall width maximum safe height is 10ft with a weight of 99lbs. Each piece of truss collapses for easy storage. This medium-duty truss lighting stand package includes two High-quality cranks up...
The ProX T-LS45C folding triangle crank truss system. a capacity of 250lbs evenly distributed. Truss sections are 6" in overall width maximum safe height is 10ft with a weight of 99lbs. Each piece of truss collapses for easy storage. This medium-duty truss lighting stand package includes two High-quality cranks up stands & four 57" triangle truss sections that create a 5ft 10ft 15ft or 20ft span. The crank stands can safely extend to heights of 10ft.
Designed with 2 cranks one on each side and 4 trussing sections that can spread over 228" in width. This is a professional lighting truss system that will outperform all your previous ones. Lift Your Stage Lights In the Air with a Top Crank Up Triangle Lighting Truss Stand. Hang Up to 250 Pounds of Stage Gear equally distributed with safety! Boasting an extra durable steel construction that will easily hold the weight of your speakers and lighting you can be sure this trussing stand will keep your stage gear safe.
Highly Portable Design - Ideal for Mobile DJs and Performers.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear abuse and general adequacy as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions.
- Ensure that your stands are positioned on hard stable surface in suitable location on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors secure the tower with braces or cables in case of wind.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.