Features: Ultra-lightweight, immensely powerful and equipped with the tools to get the perfect sound anywhere without breaking your back. Each model features dual Mackie-designed Class-D Fast RecoveryTM amplifiers which provide the kind of power required for modern speakers, 32-bit RMFX+ ƒ??Gig Readyƒ?? FX and premium Mackie mic preamps for the...
Ultra-lightweight, immensely powerful and equipped with the tools to get the perfect sound anywhere without breaking your back. Each model features dual Mackie-designed Class-D Fast RecoveryTM amplifiers which provide the kind of power required for modern speakers, 32-bit RMFX+ ƒ??Gig Readyƒ?? FX and premium Mackie mic preamps for the ultimate powered mixer.
FEATURES:Legendary Mackie circuitry combined with road worthy design and portability result in the ultimate powered mixer.
- Optimal Performance: Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential. Individual channel inserts and dedicated in-line compressors add even more ways to fine tune your mix.
- Reliable Power: Every PPM mixer features two ridiculously robust Class-D power amps for Mains and Monitors designed for maximum efficiency and minimum heat, delivering 95% of power straight to the speakers. Fast RecoveryTM circuitry eliminates the risk of pesky amp latching. And to help protect your speakers, weve included a built-in internal limiter that rival many outboard limiters available.
- Absolutely Armored: The PPM Series Mixers are "Built-Like-A-Tank", armored inside a solid steel chassis that helps protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (think beer). Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end capsPPM608 will protect the mixer from years of abuse.
- "GIG READY" FX: The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with tap tempo enable you to create.
- Fine Tune Your Mix: Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments. Plus, features like 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections, dual 7-Band GEQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs provide the tools any engineer needs to create a solid mix.
- All The Bells And Whistles: Designed for maximum tonal control in a live sound environment, the legendary Mackie 3-band active channel EQ, with up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, provides more tone-sculpting latitude than any other mixer in its class.