PAR PZ100 3K
The polished American DJ PAR Z100 3K is a bright, warm white LED PAR fixture, which offers a modern twist on the classic halogen PAR can. It provides lighting and stage designers with the look and feel of the traditional stage PAR, but with the advantages of low power draw, DMX control of dimming and strobe, no duty cycle, no dimmer controller needed, and a fixture that does not get hot on stage.
The PAR Z100 3K features a 100W white COB (Chip On Board) LED with a 3000K color temperature and an output comparable to that of a 1000W halogen sealed beam PAR. A manual zoom lets you focus the beam at 9, 15, 20, 25, and 30ø angles. The unit can be controlled via two channels of DMX, and comes equipped with a powerCon in/out to daisy-chain up to 25 fixtures at 230V.
Other features include 0 to 100% electronic dimming with five dimmer curves, an LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation, and a universal, auto-sensing power supply. A gel frame for diffusion filters is also included (filters available separately).
- 100 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
- Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
- LUX: 7135 (9?); 4440 (15?); 2236 (20?); 1266 (25?); 812 (30?)
- CRI: 90
- Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
- PWM frequency:1200Hz
- DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- powerCON In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
- Control protocol: DMX-512
- 2 DMX Channels
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect (25Hz max)
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night ? No duty cycle
- Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
Dimensions / Weight:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5? x 10.75? x 10.75? / 491 x 272 x 273mm
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.4kg.