Incredibly powerful, Mackie DLM Series loudspeakers deliver premium sound in the most compact, professional portable loudspeaker series ever. Perfect for bands, venues and installs, the powerful, compact DLM series is the new shape of sound.Featuring Mackies TruSourceTM vertically-aligned, common-magnet driver and TruSource DSP for unmatched fidelity and packed with cutting-edge technology to deliver a staggering 2000 watts of power in a groundbreaking design with an integrated digital mixer plus all the channel effects and system processing youve ever wanted.
FEATURES:Premium Sound. Incredibly Compact. Tons of Power.
TruSource Technology: Both full-range models feature TruSourceTM DSP and the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design for sonic reproduction that is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
2000W of Power: The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
Built-In Digital Mixer: Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications.
Perfect for Install: DLMs sleek design blends into virtually any setting, perfect for high-output professional applications including restaurants, clubs and coffee houses. Installation is a snap via integrated flypoints. They can also be mounted on a beam or wall using the SWM300 wall mount accessory.
DLM features two powerful full-range boxes and an ultra-compact subwoofer to complete your system
2000W Powered Subwoofer
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12?, heat-treated woofer with 3? voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille