Features: The Mackie DL1608 and DL806 redefine live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. Seamless wired to wireless mixing allows control from anywhere in the venue giving you the ultimate control over your mix.Ideal for bands,...
The Mackie DL1608 and DL806 redefine live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. Seamless wired to wireless mixing allows control from anywhere in the venue giving you the ultimate control over your mix.Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality OnyxTM mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 20 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
FEATURES:Two powerful digital mixers with tons of processing and wireless control.
- THE MOST INTUITIVE CONTROL APP EVER: The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. With ultra-fast navigation to all functions, Master Fader's speedy workflow is second to none. Plus, you can customize the work surface for your specfic application with view groups and access limiting to only show the controls you need. Powerful processing includes total control over all inputs and outputs, ensuring you can create a fantastic sounding mix easily.
- The Inputs: Each and every channel features a choice of powerful plug-ins and effects to dial in the perfect sound for whatever youve got plugged in.
- 4-band PEQ + HPF
- All-new reverbs and a choice of delays
- Choice of modern/vintage plug-ins
- The Outputs: Each output on a DL1608 or DL806 mixer has its own processing perfect for dialing in and tuning the connected speaker our other device.
- 4-Band PEQ + HPF/LPF
- 31-band GEQ
- Up to 350ms alignment delay
- INTEGRATED AND SELF-CONTAINED: Only DL1608 and DL806 allow you to dock your iPad, creating an all-in-one desktop mixing solution with added features and security. Docking allows easy recording and mixing right to the iPad and seamless playback from any iPad app. Plus, you can always be sure your iPad is charged and safe using the included PadLock to keep things where they are.
16-Channel Digital Mixer?
- 16 OnyxTM mic preamps
- 8 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad dock
- Rackmountable with optional kit
Flexible Wireless or Docked Control
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports iPad Pro to show more faders, bigger controls and even finer resolution
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates and integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLockTM feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
- Optional iPad mini docking tray available
Master Fader Control App
- Proven, intuitive workflow that's customizable for your application
- Create view groups and see only the channels you need
- Unique access limiting locks out controls you aren't using
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Complete offline operation saves setup time at gig
- The most frequently updated mixing app on the market
Professional, Comprehensive DSP
- Packed with more DSP processing than any other compact mixer
- 18 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels*
- 12 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 4 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
- 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins