Worlds Smallest Pro Dj Mixer
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 is the ultra-compact 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard for TRAKTOR DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2.
Mix and pre-listen to your tracks with pro precision. Dedicated controls for two channels give you intuitive, tactile control over volume, EQ, filters, and effects. And the built-in 24-bit audio interface delivers powerful, club-ready sound.
Hook it up to your iOS device or laptop and start playing – anywhere you are.
The Z1 turns your iPad or iPhone into a tactile, two-channel TRAKTOR DJ rig. Cue-up the next track in your headphones while the current track still plays for the crowd. Mix, adjust EQ, and apply filters or effects.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 even keeps your turned-on iOS device charged with the NI Power Supply while you play – never worry about battery life when your set hits its peak.
Traktor Pro – On-the-go
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 also offers ready-to-go compact control of TRAKTOR PRO EQs, filters, and FX Units on two channels at a time, keeping you ready for the afterparty – always.
It doesnt end there: Expand your creative possibilities by adding TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to the rig and control effects, loops, and transport functions like play and sync.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 comes with the introductory TRAKTOR LE software to get you started. Two software decks, three effects, and all you need to get the party going..
And when youre ready for more, go pro. The Z1 includes a $50.00 e-voucher – use it to purchase TRAKTOR PRO 2 or any other downloadable NI software.
- Ultra-portable setup for TRAKTOR DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2
- Pro-quality knobs, faders, and backlit buttons
- Mixing interface with 3-band EQ, built-in 24-bit soundcard
- MacOS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- iPad version:Minimum requirements: iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. Recommended: iPad 4 and 500 MB free storage/disk space.
- iPhone version: Minimum requirements: iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch (5th generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. Recommended: iPhone 5, or iPhone 6 and 500 MB free storage/disk space.
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Supported Audio Formats
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
120mm x 293mm x 51mm (WxLxH), 0.65 kg / 1.43 lbs
- Overall :
- Sampling rate : 96kHz
- Converter wordlength : 24-bit
- Analog output channels : 4
- USB audio interface : USB 2.0 hi-speed, audio class compliant
- Master RCA outputs:
- Maximum output level (unbalanced) : +12 dBu
- Noise floor : -89,3 dB a weighted
- Dynamic range : +102 dB a weighted
- THD+N : 0.005% (@0dB FS/10k)
- Frequency response : 20 Hz-20 KHz, +/- 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk :-118 dB (1 kHz)
- Headphone output:
- Maximum output level : +11 dBu into 300 Ohms @ 0 dB FS
- Maximum output power : 2x 25mW
- THD+N : 0.05% at 0 dB FS (300 Ohms load)
- Noise floor : -94 dBu
- Dynamic range : 101 dB
- Frequency response : 20Hz - 20 kHz, °± 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk :-62dB (1 kHz)