Features: The design philosophy behind Mackies MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. With music-centric voicing and technology designed to reveal the full range and natural character, Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do.Mackie MRmk3 Powered...
The design philosophy behind Mackies MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. With music-centric voicing and technology designed to reveal the full range and natural character, Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do.Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
FEATURES:The Monitors That Love Music as Much as You Do.
- Enhance Your Sonic Experience: From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
- Designed by Music: The MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors design didnt start on paper, it started with music. The result is acoustic optimization through features such as MRmk3s all new minimum-diffraction waveguide, optimized electronics and custom-matched amps and drivers that add clarity and balance.
- As Versatile as You Are: Fine tune your sound with high and low frequency filters. Connect to just about any source with available XLR, 1/4ƒ?? and RCA inputs. Add an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system for chest-pounding punch.
- Ultra-Wide Sweet Spot: MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors feature a precision designed high-frequency waveguide that not only provides a smooth transition from high to low frequencies, but gives you a wider sweet spot for more accurate mixing and flexibility when placing them in your studio.
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- 85 watts of Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 35Hz ƒ?? 20kHz
- 8? polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1? silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs